Kenny Britt Interest?

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
In preliminary talks with Kenny on doing a private signing with him. Would like to see if there's any interest. Please let me know what you would want to get signed, how many, and a price range you'd be interested in. Kenny is from the same hometown as me and we have a lot of mutual friends so I'm pretty sure we can get this done. I am going to shoot to get the signing completed before Kenny leaves town. Maybe around mid-March or so which would give enough time for the details to get firmed up and give people enough time to get their items to me. Would like to get the count up to around 50 or so if possible. I will not be taking any items or payments until I am sure the signing will take place. Let me know your interest and I hope I can help some people out.

Please PM with any questions.

Thanks,

Mike

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits
I would be interested depending on the price

NJboy44

Premier Member
Credits
Interested in Rutgers mini depending on price

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks for the interest. I have this posted on another board as well, so I hope we can get to the 50 item plateau to make it worth his time. I'm thinking of a price between 25 and 50 depending on the item...is that a fair price to suggest to him? LMK your opinions. Thanks
Mike