Kevin garnett private signing

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Hello All... some of you know me and some of you don't... in case you need to know more, please feel free to visit my site SI King Collection - The Official Website of Scott Smith for some background on what I've accomplished for the past 26 years.

I pulled off a Private signing 8 months ago with Jordan... now I bring KEVIN GARNETT to the table. I will be offering a PRIVATE SIGNING with Boston Celtics NBA Champ Kevin Garnett in October through Upper Deck.

If you need any and all information, please email me. my email address is: sikingcollection@aol.com

I will be happy to forward all information to you via email and I can add you to my mailing list as well for all signing updates.

Happy to help you all, Scott Smith - THE SI KING

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
To everyone, this guy is legit. I have never done business with him, but have always meant to send some stuff to be signed. He is a top notch dealer, and from my friends who have done business with him, he always takes care of his customers needs, whatever they may be.

MetsFan4Life

Charter Member
Credits
Scott's an awesome guy! Been getting SI's signed with his help for years.

Credits
In 1996, our old buddy, Tim Flatt, had some of Garnett's first SI signed for sale thru his sister company Mail Order Concepts. I remember saying to myself I couldn't believe I was paying $20 for a guy who was in the NBA for only a year. Boy I'm glad I bought 3 of those magazines.

Scott, I think it's great you set this up. I'm sure it's been awhile since any of us got him and I'm sure there are a ton Celtics items out there for him to sign.

Last edited:

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Through Upper Deck (They are charging $350 per flat and higher for premium items)... I am able to get wholesale pricing at $300 per flat, $325 for 16 x 20's and $350 for anything else (Jerseys, balls, sneakers etc). It's a little steep I'll admit, but I haven't gotten this SOB since his first year. He's cursed us out and been one of the nastiest guys in the NBA. I have a lot easier time with LeBron and many other tough signatures. KG is brutal. That's why I am offering him. If anyone has any questions, just email me. I AM ALL ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! You'll find that out fast... since I am always a collector FIRST. Scott

prb16

Premier Member
Credits
Yes, SI King is as legit as it gets. You will not be disapointed dealing with him.