Lakeland or Winter Haven When there's No games

Singinsully02

Premier Member
Credits
Ok guys, I have one day on my Spring Training trip where I will be in the Lakeland area, and I am not scheduled to take in a game and there are 0 games in my area.. I was planning on hitting up either Lakeland or Winter Haven because both the Tigers and Indians are away. Which park would u go to of the two if you were going to get guys who didnt travel,or do you think i'd have the most success?

Singinsully02

Premier Member
Credits
Can we move this. I put it in the wrong forum.

Can we move this to Autograph talk/Questions please. I put it in the wrong forum.

Singinsully02

Premier Member
Credits
I made a mistake the Indians are playing a SS day game in Sarasota and a night game at home. So I'm thinking it wouldn't be any good to do them. The Astros have a SS and are playing in Dunedin, while their other team is at home against the Nats.Meanwhile the Tigers are playing in Port St.Lucie. I was thinking Port St.Lucie is a pretty good haul from Lakeland, so there wouldn't be a lot of good players that travel that far. That's why I was thinking Lakeland would be good but with the Tigers making the world series, it'll be tougher than normal.

tummy34

Founding Member
Credits
Singinsully02 said:
I made a mistake the Indians are playing a SS day game in Sarasota and a night game at home. So I'm thinking it wouldn't be any good to do them. The Astros have a SS and are playing in Dunedin, while their other team is at home against the Nats.Meanwhile the Tigers are playing in Port St.Lucie. I was thinking Port St.Lucie is a pretty good haul from Lakeland, so there wouldn't be a lot of good players that travel that far. That's why I was thinking Lakeland would be good but with the Tigers making the world series, it'll be tougher than normal.

Unfortunately everyone learned to do this last year. It turned out to be absolutely horrible in Lakeland when they were on the road. At least 50 graphers there for the left behinds. And that was before the World Series. Lakeland will be interesting this year...no more 100+ cards at that camp.