Lesean McCoy - $30 / item.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Lesean McCoy - $25 (wholesale pricing now) / item.

JJ Cards and Toys in York, PA are having Lesean McCoy and Eldra Buckly:

"ALSO JUST ADDED WILL BE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES RUNNING BACK & HARRISBURG NATIVE LESEAN MCCOY AND TEAMMATE ELDRA BUCKLEY.

MCCOY & BUCKLEY WILL BE AT THE JJ CARDS N TOYS STORE AT THE YORK GALLERIA MALL ON SATURDAY DECEMBER 4TH FROM 2 PM TO 4 PM SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND TAKING PICTURES WITH THERE FANS! COST IS $30.00 FOR MCCOY AND $10.00 FOR BUCKLEY. TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW AND ARE LIMITED TO 250.."

NOTE: I have no affiliation with the store. Just passing it along, as I might be heading in to get McCoy.

Last edited:

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
I talked to the store owner today, he said that if I get 12+ items that I can get the wholesale price of $25 per item and $2 per JSA authentication, and will be allowed to come to the store for a private signing with McCoy and not the public signing.

Again, I have no affiliation with this store and I have no say in setting up this signing however, I am willing to HELP out members of this board if they want to get McCoy at $25. I'm only going to take 20 items right now, depending on what every wants to send in. I don't want to be overwhelmed with a lot of different items.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM or post here with the number and items.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Alright wholesale price is now $25 per item, $2 per JSA cert. Need 12+ items for wholesale.

Right now I have 10 items and will need to know a final count and payment by Nov 1, Nov 6 ar the latest. Items wouldn't need to be sent til end of November.

Anyone else interested in McCoy? Please let me know if you are interested.