LeSean McCoy celebrity softball game

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Not sure how accessable they will be but the stadium itself isnt difficult to graph. My seats are in the front row in the section next to the "visitors" dugout so if they are accessable I'll be in a great position.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
For those who pmed me I am in the process of figuring out what to take. I will pm you when I decide.

CC1111

Banned
Credits
I want to go to this but I don't want to travel down there if they don't sign autographs... Do you think they will? Also where is the stadium located.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I sent you a pm. Like I said I have no idea on accessability.....the press release for this says there is no guarantee on autographs or photos with the players regardless of ticket type(even at the meet and greet) so Im not sure. I am taking items with no guarantees but want to have them if there is a chance. You can check the Barnstormers website for directions and info. I will be checking with the Barnstormers on Monday to see if I can get any additional info about this.

EDIT: For anyone wanting to attend this event...as of yesterday all tickets have been sold out. There was a meet and greet event scheduled which has also been sold out. Only chance of tickets is standing room for 10 bucks which well go on sale next week on Tuesday May 29 @ 9am.

Last edited:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Due to my husbands surgery this week I was unable to attend this event. Michael Vick was a "surprise guest " according to a few people that I know who were there. From what I was told the players were signing autographs but Im not sure how well it was because I know that it was extremely crowded. To the people who sent me items to get signed Im sorry that I was not able to attend. I was expecting my husband to be okay for a couple hours but he is still a bit wobbly with his walker.

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
Amy, it's fine about my stuff. Family is more important than autographs plus Wallace didn't show up anyway. Hope your husband gets well soon.