Manny Banuelos NY Yankees Top Pitching Prospect Signing 5/14/11

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
time ticking to get your items in, need em by friday at the absolute latest, anyone in philly/trenton area can meet me if you cant make it....rumors swirling hell be in triple a very soon

Pittsox

Lifetime Member
Credits
time ticking to get your items in, need em by friday at the absolute latest, anyone in philly/trenton area can meet me if you cant make it....rumors swirling hell be in triple a very soon

It would be foolish to rush this kid to AAA that fast. He has less than 10 AA games played.

Mike8

Premier Member
Credits
I would like to place a mail order for a ROMLB. Can I PayPal the money?

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
I was jsut reading about Manny. He's the number 5 prospect in the Yankees system. Major league arm throws in Mid 90's and has great command of 2 other pitches which is rare for a pitcher his age. Comparrison is to Johan Santana (pretty nice company to be in). In terms of volume of calls to us he is the number two player of interest behind Tim Kerr. Both are getting lots of calls for the signing this weekend with all the others also drawing interest. See our updated site at Poppel.com (much more user friendly)

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
need all items by tomorrow for manny banuelos signing.....if your in the area you can meet up with me, dont miss out on this signing as we all know when he gets to ny steiner will get him and price will skyrocket. $15 is worth it.....

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
signing went great! Manny is a great guy, i wish him all the best! Everyones stuff came out great, we had a good turnout and may do a private with him after hes in scranton. Ill be mailing everyones stuff out on monday!Thanks to everyone for making this a good signing!