Marty Cordova Signing (early March)

huffman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hello Everybody!!!

I've locked down a private signing with former Rookie of the Year, Marty Cordova.

As some of may or may not know Marty's daughter was recently in a car accident and is currently going through physical rehabilitation. After speaking with Marty he has agreeded to sit down and sign some items with a portion of the proceeds going to his daughters well being.

Here is a link on a story about her situation.

Marty Cordova's daughter in coma after crash - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Who: Marty Cordova

When: Early March

How Much:

Cards: $20
Balls: $20
Anything Else: $25
Inscriptions: $5

For return shipping either include a SASE or extra money for return shipping with delivery confirmation. I assume no responsibility for SASE items getting lost in the mail. I encourage everyone to send extra money for delivery confirmation.

This will go hand in hand with my Hugh McElhenny signing so if anyone is interested in both guys, you can send in stuff for both in one package.

Below is a list of members who have expressed interest, I will update the status as trade requests are confirmed and items are received.

SCN
cprnar- 1 Item (CONFIRMED, RECEIVED & PAID (ROY INSCRIPTION)
bigdog24- 3 Items (CONFIRMED, RECEIVED & PAID)
jbsouth-3 Item (CONFIRMED, RECEIVED & PAID)
oaklandfan-1 Item (CONFIRMED, RECEIVED & PAID)
billy_crstyal-1 Item (CONFIRMED)
87donruss-1 Item (CONFIRMED)
kevin34- 6 Items (CONFIRMED)
rfurnish-1 Item (CONFIRMED)
kitten6-2 Items (CONFIRMED)
woods1999-2 Items (CONFIRMED)

Last edited:

huffman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just wanted to bump this as I know alot of people probably need this guy for set cards. This is a great chance to knock those out as well as supporting a good cause in regards to his daughter.

I can also provide OMLB's for $10 if anyone needs them.

Thanks,

-Ryan