Mat Latos Autograph Signing

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits
mat is horrible as a signer and dallas is one of the reasons why!! i spent a part of each day of spring training trying for him and ZERO..that is why i blast dallas on twitter evryday he does bad!! if someone really needs him its worth it...but i wouldnt pay for a kid like this ever!! he and his wife hates us!! just read her blog!! and if you say "kj rocks" she will shot you a nasty look!!

You also need a life, a girlfriend, or something if you are "blasting" someone on twitter cause he didnt sign your bubble gum cards

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
You also need a life, a girlfriend, or something if you are "blasting" someone on twitter cause he didnt sign your bubble gum cards

good point kid..thanks..kj

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
She might not like collectors but she is definitely easy on the eyes.

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
Update in kj and Dallas. Tweeted and chatted at the reds vs cubs game weds night!!

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
People mentioned getting him at RedsFest but that is getting tougher and tougher each year. The crowds are huge now and it is not as easy as it used to be. They have the 200 limit and that is that. Actually $30 is not a bad price if he lives up to his potential with the Reds!!!