Mat Latos Autograph Signing

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
the guys that did the signing last year have TONS of extra signed cards on ebay for $9.99 each. So if you do need him on an old Just Minors, Tri-Star or bowman card, you'r better off buying one for $9.99 ppd on ebay than spending the $30+ round trip postage for one...

Thanks for the suggestion. Just bought several. Beats the heck out of $30 per!!

Chris

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Its a matter of time before Aroldis Chapman becomes the dominant pitcher in the NL.

If that happens, it will fade as quickly as it came. He will have a Rob Dibble-esque career at best IMO.

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
mat is horrible as a signer and dallas is one of the reasons why!! i spent a part of each day of spring training trying for him and ZERO..that is why i blast dallas on twitter evryday he does bad!! if someone really needs him its worth it...but i wouldnt pay for a kid like this ever!! he and his wife hates us!! just read her blog!! and if you say "kj rocks" she will shot you a nasty look!!

kjamidon

Credits
This is kind of off subject, but blasting a man's wife on twitter because he pitches a bad game is beyond ridiculous. Fans that act like that do themselves no favor.

stop it!!! read what she said about us and then comment..go back and read where she blasted collectors on twitter and in ur blog..then get back with me..com"on man!!

tikitomoka

Premier Member
Credits
stop it!!! read what she said about us and then comment..go back and read where she blasted collectors on twitter and in ur blog..then get back with me..com"on man!!

You sound like a child. She didn't insult you personally, and, quite honestly, does it really bother you that you got stereotyped on the internet?

kjamidon

Credits
lets us know who the signing goes if anyone attends