Mcfadden & Heyward Bey & More

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
according to the article it is a meet and greet so would think they would sign.

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
how much does it cost to go? having trouble getting online

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
Looks like this could be real nice! $40 to get in and that includes a Signed HOF Willie Brown card. It actually tells you to bring stuff to get signed.

Here is what I found

Pyramid Alehouse in Walnut Creek is host to Willie Brown and Celebrity Friends Mixer and Fundraiser. Mingle with Hall of Famer Willie Brown and over 25 NFL stars as you enjoy handcrafted brews and hors d'oeuvres, bid on exciting and unique sports memorabilia and vacation packages, all while contributing to Willie's own Community Development Network Committee.

Don't forget to bring your favorite sports gear as more than 25 professional athletes will be signing autographs!!!!

Included with your purchase:
Entry to the event
Passed hors d'oeuvres
One free drink
Signed Willie Brown Hall of Fame card
Raffle ticket
Access to both the silent and live auction.
And of course, meet and mingle will Willie Brown and celebrity athletes (pictures and autographs welcome),

Auction items include: authentic sports memorabilia, game tickets and field passes, a Napa trip for 4, and other amazing vacation packages!!!

Doors open at 12pm sharp! Athletes will be present between 12pm and 3pm.

Don't miss your chance to celebrate alongside Willie Brown with good food, fresh brews, amazing raffle prizes, and one of a kind auction items!!!!

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
If someone is going, I will pay $ for a signed 97UD Legends Lamonica and/or any 81-84 signed Topps cards of Lester Hayes. Send me a PM to negotiate price.

Preston

Founding Member
Credits
Would anyone be willing to 50/50 an 8x10s or [possibly] minis for Nnamdi Asomugha or Fred Biletnikoff? Mainly interested in Asomugha