meadowlands ncaa open practice 3/22 12-4 pm

justinj31

Founding Member
Credits
NCAA DIVISION I MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP EAST REGIONAL-OPEN PRACTICE
Thursday, March 22 from 12 PM - 4 PM
Continental Airlines Arena
Free Admission & Parking

The field is set for the 2007 NCAA East Regional at the Continental Airlines Arena this weekend, with Georgetown facing Vanderbilt and North Carolina playing USC on March 23. Rutgers University is the host of NCAA East Regional Arena, and while the games are sold out, college basketball fans can take part in the hoopla when the four participating teams take part in open practices on March 22 from noon to 4 p.m.

All open practices at the East Regional on Thursday, March 22, are free and open to the public, and will be held at the Continental Airlines Arena. The practice schedule is:

12:00-12:50 p.m.: No. 6 seed Vanderbilt
1:00-1:50 p.m.: No. 5 seed USC
2:10-3:00 p.m.: No. 2 seed Georgetown
3:10-4:00 p.m.: No. 1 seed North Carolina

Doors will open at 11:00 a.m. Seating is general admission. Fans may enter through the Arena Box Office Lobby, and Gates A and B. Cameras (with lenses no longer than four inches) and video cameras are permitted on open practice day. Video cameras are not permitted on game days.

The East Regional semifinal round begins Friday, March 23, when Georgetown faces Vanderbilt at 7:27 p.m., followed by North Carolina against Southern California 30 minutes after the conclusion of game one. The two winners will square off on Sunday, March 25 for the East Regional championship. Tickets for the NCAA East Regional are sold out.

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
Saw this in the paper and I think I'm going at like 12:15 hopefully to get there around 1. How about you? Only problem is I'm not sure how I'm gonna be able to get some pictures printed by Thursday.

dandickau12

Charter Member
Credits
Jetsfan, you probably already know about this, but if you search yahoo sports for the different players from the four teams, they have pretty good images. If you are able to print them, they should turn out pretty good.

Hope that helps...

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yea, I've been searching there and there are some good ones. I'd like to print them in a shop since my printer isnt too good however, but I think most places take 2 days to print.

justinj31

Founding Member
Credits
if you copy them to a disk.you can goto walgreens and print them instantly.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
I want to go to this event bad, but id be missing two classes and a test! grrrrr. Can't skip because we can't retake the test so i guess im just screwed for this event. What a bummer. i would have really liked to graph USC and UNC!