Michael Burgess Signing June 12th

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
i didnt talk to him about fan mail yet.

also i know the prices are high. also that 8x10 was a fake i know his autograph. also the person selling the baseballs didnt get them himself i know they are authenticated by those things but sometimes it helps coming from the owner. ill have pictures of him signing and video. if anyone has offers for items just let me know

boswell423

Founding Member
Credits
I'm almost 100% positive writing something like help cure cancer or proceeds go to the Jimmy Fund without actually having it set up to go directly to the Jimmy Fund is certainly against eBay's policy, since no one can see where the money is actually going.

Just an FYI. Even if it is going to the Jimmy Fund, that price is insane.

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
I'm almost 100% positive writing something like help cure cancer or proceeds go to the Jimmy Fund without actually having it set up to go directly to the Jimmy Fund is certainly against eBay's policy, since no one can see where the money is actually going.

Just an FYI. Even if it is going to the Jimmy Fund, that price is insane.

there was an error. and i dont know if its against policy. do they have it so i can send it right to that fund? i usually do paypal transfers to that fund and personal checks

boswell423

Founding Member
Credits
For any charity auction I have done using eBay you have to set it up with their charity auction listings. You can select the charity (nearly every major charity is available as an option).

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
For any charity auction I have done using eBay you have to set it up with their charity auction listings. You can select the charity (nearly every major charity is available as an option).

oh ok ill have to check that out. thanks for the help

joboo

Founding Member
Credits
Just curious, how much are you keeping for yourself?

Honestly, the prices are high for a low A player, plus only 25% is going to charity . So either you are keeping a good portion or Burgess thinks his shit don't stink and is getting a nice sum, or maybe both. I guess he only got a $630,000 signing bonus though, so he can't donate more of it to charity.

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Did you ever find out if he actually answers fan mail? I haven't seen much coming back from him.

Logic would state - if you aren't getting your stuff back - then he isn't answering his fan mail I guess!

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
Honestly im not making much since im giving 25% towards profit. Since i dont know how much ill end up selling i honestly dont know what ill make. I sent the payment in today for the signing so its written in stone and will be the 12th of june. I know hes a low A ball guy but he will be good. He can hit i just wish he knew how to not strike out.