Mike Hart, MoPeterson, Mateen Cleaves, more

ackerson22

Lifetime Member
Website
www.canyousign.com
Credits
Hello.

A buddy of mine runs a cool card shop in Jackson, Michigan (30 minutes west of Ann Arbor) and I offered to help him out and post this press release for two signings he is having at his shop over the next month.

Dave Young
collectorszone@acd.net
517-788-8498

SATURDAY, JUNE 28th

Stop by for a free autograph (one per customer, for each athlete) as we will have several college and pro stars here from Noon to 1:30pm, signing FREE OF CHARGE!......Come in and meet current New Orleans Hornets NBA star Morris Peterson, former Michigan State Spartans Mateen Cleaves, Ray Weathers, Thomas Kelley, and even NFL star Simeon Rice! We may even see and additional surprise guest or two!

Bring your own item to get signed, or check in with us as we will have limited quantities of trading cards, photos & misc. items for sale to have signed.

This signing is being done in conjunction with "Ray Weathers 3-day Basketball Camp," held here at Jackson High School from Wed. June 25th thru Fri. June 27th, 9-4 each day. Stop in to The Collectors Zone for a sign-up form.

All of the above players will be part of the camp, but also joining to help with the camp will include NBA superstar Mike Bibby, MSU Head Coach Tom Izzo, former NBA star Steve Smith, etc. CAMP COST IS ONLY $50.00 and includes a t-shirt, lunch, free entrance to the All-Star Game held Friday night, and autographs!

SATURDAY, JULY 12th

We are happy to announce an in-store appearance of recent University of Michigan Wolverines record-breaking running back, and current Indianapolis Colts future star MIKE HART! He will be here from Noon to 200pm. He will sign for 300 fans total. This will be a busy day, so fell free to stop by and pre-purchase your autograph tickets, which are available as of today.

Cost is $20.00 per autograph, and $5.00 for inscriptions. Bring in your own items, or you can purchase U of M trading cards of Mike here in-store. We will also be selling 8x10 photos and Wolverines & Colts mini-helmets.

Dave Young
collectorszone@acd.net
517-788-8498

Last edited:

brett!atthedisco

Lifetime Member
Credits
how much does it cost to get cards signed

sanfran22

Founding Member
Credits
ackerson22;365222 Cost is [B said:
$20.00 per autograph[/B], and $5.00 for inscriptions. Bring in your own items, or you can purchase U of M trading cards of Mike here in-store. We will also be selling 8x10 photos and Wolverines & Colts mini-helmets.

can i get "0-4 vs ohio state or came back my senior year to beat ohio state but couldn't get it done so i whined about it." as my inscription? second one may be a bit long though:eek:;)

jj cool

Lifetime Member
Credits
can i get "0-4 vs ohio state or came back my senior year to beat ohio state but couldn't get it done so i whined about it." as my inscription? second one may be a bit long though:eek:;)

How about, "I talked a lot of crap but couldn't back it up."

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
Of course they do an event like this on a week that I am not downstate at school lol. I wish I could make this event but that is out. If I was still at school, I would of only been 30 minutes away from it and probably would of went......

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
Did anyone go to this? How was it? I was going to go, but my appendix burst and now in the Hospital :mad: