Mike Heath Private Signing Rules, etc

JakeJones51

Premier Member
Credits
Ok here is what is going to happen regarding the Mike Heath private signing. It is going to be tentatively scheduled for February 7th, 2009, but could happen earlier. I will give the official word out to pay and to send your items in the next week or so. Here are the requirements:

I will accept any form of payment - Cash, Check, Money Order, or PayPal.

If paying by cash, make sure it is very well concealed

If paying by check or money order, I will let you know the exact details on who to make it out to.

If paying by PayPal, you need to add $1 for paypal fees for 1-2 items, for 3-4 items, $2 for paypal fees, for any more items add .50 for paypal fees.

I require that everyone send an SASE along with the items that they want to get signed. Make sure there is enough postage to get back to you.

I also require that you use a sticky note with your first and last name, along with your user name, and put that inside of the envelope. If you cannot send a sticky note, use a piece of paper or index card with the same information and I will use my own sticky note.

If you send any flats, the items will be signed with a blue sharpie. Any other requests, please send your own sharpie or pen or let me know of the special request.

For the few who were interested in baseballs, I plan on getting them signed in a blue bic pen on the sweetspot. Any other pen please send it yourself.

Here are the prices:

Small flats, custom cards, cards - $5 each item
8*10's and up photos - $6 each item
Baseballs - $7 each.
Any special inscriptions - I will do my best on for free but make sure that you include the inscription on the sticky note that you send me.

Once again, I will inform everyone when to start sending items and how to pay for it in the upcoming week. This should about cover it all, thanks for the interest!