MLB or minor leagueTeam Fanfests

JSG1984

Founding Member
Credits
Can anybody that went to Royalsfest, clue me in on it? How easy is it to get autographs? Lots of lines for autographs or are there one or two main lines?

I'm considering making the trip from Pittsburgh.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
If they are holding that at the stadium...isn't it going to be a bit chilly?

But it's only for 4 hours.
NatsFest, which will be open to the public, will take place from 1-5 p.m. ET, as fans will have the opportunity to interact with Nationals players through autograph, photograph and question-and-answer sessions.
Why bother? It sounds completely Serkoched already!

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
I'll be doing Nats, and can 50-50 some guys (not Zimm, Kearns, S Hill, Belliard, Johnson, Pena, or Milledge). When the list comes out in early January, please PM me. Cards only- minimum 20 cards.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Rays Fan Fest is Feb 14th

This is going to be interesting with the bandwagon fans.

I'm supposed to fly in that day. Maybe I'll have to find an after-work flight on Friday...

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
They are expecting 7,000 more people then any year for the Rays fanfest for a crowd total of $37,000 in one day. Being free, I expect it to be higher. I am also flying in on the 16th and decided that I will miss this event. I only need about 3 people and I can simply get them during Spring Training.

I am also hearing that a limited fan fest on Jan.24th is being planned by the Braves at Turner Field.