musial?

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
anyone know if musial does any shows anymore? if so anyone know if he is doing a signing in florida any time soon have a poster with him, mcgwire, and pujols and all i need is him to finish it and i dont want to risk sending it in the mail would like to get it done inperson.

alejandro clemente

Premier Member
Credits
I don't believe he does shows anymore, although I may be wrong. He is really up there in age - you could always send to to his company, certified mail with insurance. Not ideal, but that may be the only option.

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Kirk... there is a private signing with him in May listed on the boards... but i'd send it to his company ASAP, as he has had health issues in the last year and is not always in 'signing shape'... I would call 'stan-the-man inc' first to double check if he is still signing send in items and then send it off to them...

flat items are $100.00 on his site... only $65 at the one May 3rd...

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
anyone know if musial does any shows anymore? if so anyone know if he is doing a signing in florida any time soon have a poster with him, mcgwire, and pujols and all i need is him to finish it and i dont want to risk sending it in the mail would like to get it done inperson.

Stan no longer does public shows simply because of his age. We have a signing with him on May 3rd. I spoke with his agent the other day, and we're deffintly a go! If you mail it to us, you can send it with insurence and we can send back with insurence to insure everything goes perfect! If you need more info, feel free to contact me. My email is john@showmesigs.com.

Good Luck!