Official Mike Heath Private Signing Thread - Rules, etc

JakeJones51

Premier Member
Credits
All messages have been sent confirming if your item(s) have arrived or not. Please send in all your stuff I must receive your stuff at the lates by February 6th as the signing is the next day. I may do it the 5th though so please try to have your stuff in by Feb. 4th if possible. Thanks!

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Went out today.

PLMK when you recieve them

Thanks

boss24

Premier Member
Credits
also sent out a card today thanks again for this please let me know when you recieved when you get sometime thanks

JakeJones51

Premier Member
Credits
Ok no problem will do. So far I have exactly received 20 items. I can take as much as possible, thanks!

JakeJones51

Premier Member
Credits
So far 33 items are in hand and PMs have been sent to everyone who's stuff has arrived. Keep on sending stuff in this is looking really good!

graveline

Founding Member
Credits
10 cards packaged to be put in the mail tommorrow
all have stickys with "Adam" on the Back
90 t
87t
91s traded
88 d opening day
89d
89t
86tt
90bow
89fl
90cl

JakeJones51

Premier Member
Credits
Great, thank you very much.

Recieved a few more things today. So far 36 items in hand, and atleast 12 more coming in! I will pm the two people who's stuff came today in a bit! Keep them coming a few more weeks I can accept items! I am probably going to get this done February 5th if not February 7th!

JakeJones51

Premier Member
Credits
The signing was done today! Got everything signed and everything came out great! I think maybe 2 cards slighlty bubbled or bled a bit, not sure why but overall the signing was great and everyone should be happy! If you for some reason have any problems please feel free to contact me. Everything is already back in all the SASE's and will be shipped tomorrow afternoon, so let me know when it arrives. I will try to send a PM to everyone who sent in stuff but it will take a little while but I will try and do it tonight or tomorrow. Mike was very nice and had no problems with any of the items at all! Thanks to all who participated and enjoy the autographs! He are some pics of the signed items:

Jan09018.jpg

Jan09017.jpg