Orioles Fanfest

potzie

Premier Member
Credits
I just got my vouchers and I am in need of some help. **=pending

I can trade for Zach Phillips

I have extra slots avail for Troy Patton, Zach Britton, Chris Tillman, Mike Bordick, Dana Eveland, Chris Hoiles.

LMK if we can work something out. I am looking for cards only. I would also settle for the signed Postcards if anyone could grab one.

Potz

Last edited:

reduser

Premier Member
Credits
I have a ticket for the 4:40 Wieters/Dempsey session and am only interested in these two guys - I really do not need Antonelli or Davis. If you would like, I can get your items done for you for these two. Perhaps you can get a Jones for me?

jv25

Lifetime Member
Credits
I PM'd you but ill try this,
I have Taylor Teagarden, Ryan Adams, Zach Phillips, Jai Miller, Jason Berken and Troy Patton. Does anybody want to Trade them for Mark Reynolds, Zach Britton, Nick Markakis, Brady Anderson and/or Matt Wieters?

I am just looking to get some ROMLB's done of those guys. Let me know if anybody wants to work something out.

reduser

Premier Member
Credits
Consider it done. Did you want to meet beforehand or have me send you my items??
Potz

Let's just meet up that day and we can exchange items there before the sessions. I will pm you my email. Thanks!

potzie

Premier Member
Credits
JV25-I can use Zach Phillips. Are you still in need of Zach Britton, or maybe Eveland or Hoiles?
I never received a PM.
Sorry
Potz

jv25

Lifetime Member
Credits
JV25-I can use Zach Phillips. Are you still in need of Zach Britton, or maybe Eveland or Hoiles?
I never received a PM.
Sorry
Potz

Yes I can definantly still use Britton, and do not really need Phillips. LMK

dabears67

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will be going with both of my sons (both of them are under 12 and get to go in the kids freebie line), so let me know who you need and maybe they can get your needs for you. I also have a post on this site for people I have tickets for. I really need former Cubs players for my collection (Kevin Gregg, Clay Rapada) PLMK if we can swap out. Plus I am new to the area and would like to meet up with fellow collectors at the event. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
Looks like I might have got ahold of an extra 1 or 2 tickets to fanfest, (the season ticket holder ticket) I don't think I need it but will be able to confirm on Monday for sure for everything. I was wondering and this may sound a bit different, but last year they gave away bobble heads of 3 players and by the time I got through the line I only got Markakis and Jones and was wondering if anyone has an extra, non-broken Nolan Reimold part of the 3 piece bobble head they want to trade for the Fanfest ticket.