Pat Cline private signing

Credits
Ok gang, I got the ok from Pat and he is willing to hook us up. Here is the deal. The signing will be pretty much free. By pretty much, I mean unless you want a ton of crap done. If you want bricks of multiples, then it gets timely and while PAT has no problem signing stuff, that much quantity is time and neither he nor I want to spend all day doing this.

I need to know what everyone is in for, so please post on here how much you need signed. Items such as balls, photos, whatever should be no issue. Like most signings, you need to be responsible for labeling, prepping, and providing prepaid shipping arrangments.I believe we should help each other out and not let greed ruin this hobby.

I will ask that either myself or Pat are allowed to swipe any duplicates. Not sure if he needs any, but I am sure there are 1 or 2 out there that each of us may need or not have. So let me know what you all need. I need to see what the demand is, and then I can set a date. He lives in town right near me so it will go off pretty quickly.

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
'Cuffs is probably digging out bricks like crazy right now for you!

Credits
When I am set to announce a date, I will seek approval. At this point though I have the ok from Pat Cline, I am using this to guage interest and thus it is not an official announcement of the signing per se. Besides, from what I see, the rules are subject to bending anyway and matter little in my eyes since they are not very well enforced.