Pete Rose Signing

Kassis10

Premier Member
Credits
Hey everyone I am helping a buddy out on a signing with Pete Rose. I am working with him on April 17th in West Virginia. Pricing is as follows:

Balls, flats up to and including 16x20 - $65
Bats, Jerseys - $95

All auto's include a free inscription other than Charlie Hustle, No Steroids or Apoligy inscriptions. I need all items by April 15th as I will be leaving for WV on the 16th. I am also offering my dual certs for $4. Let me know if any needs anything.

Thanks,

Larry

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
sorry for threadjacking but rose was on howard stern today and he brought up that ball... only 303 balls were signed with the apology and non of them were supposed to ever get out... someone put 3 dozen online... they are worth bigggggg bucks

Kassis10

Premier Member
Credits
sorry for threadjacking but rose was on howard stern today and he brought up that ball... only 303 balls were signed with the apology and non of them were supposed to ever get out... someone put 3 dozen online... they are worth bigggggg bucks

clip no problem for jumping in, it is like any other signing I am involved in. I have no choice what the individual decides to charge.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
Hey everyone I am helping a buddy out on a signing with Pete Rose. I am working with him on April 17th in West Virginia. Pricing is as follows:

Balls, flats up to and including 16x20 - $65
Bats, Jerseys - $95

All auto's include a free inscription other than Charlie Hustle, No Steroids or Apoligy inscriptions. I need all items by April 15th as I will be leaving for WV on the 16th. I am also offering my dual certs for $4. Let me know if any needs anything.

Thanks,

Larry

ok stupid question, we send our items to be done, yes? sorry just double checking.

Kassis10

Premier Member
Credits
ok stupid question, we send our items to be done, yes? sorry just double checking.

No question is stupid, you may get stupid answers here and there though. But yes please send all items to me to be signed. If you need my address just let me know.

Thanks,

Larry

Kassis10

Premier Member
Credits
Just got back home from WV, I will be posting a couple pics shortly from the signing.

Thanks,

Larry