Philadelphia Eagles organization asks players to stop public signing

Buster1776

Premier Member
Credits
I guess there will be only one way to tell if this is true, and that's to see if the King of Prussia Mall signing with MAB (Vick, McCoy) that WAS scheduled for Tuesday.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
WHAT? I hope this is just a rumor or temporary. But Buster has inside info, so I am guessing this is true.

Buster1776

Premier Member
Credits
call MAB. why do you think they cancelled. Also, I was with DeSean Saturday morning, again, doing a private signing, and he and other team officials told me Andy said it in a meeting. I think it's until the end of the season.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Do you know if it applies to radio shows or just paid signings?

Buster1776

Premier Member
Credits
I'm willing to bet it's just these public deals. Radio shows are usually marketing vehicles produced officially by the team. Also, this happens every year around playoff time. If anyone is in need of specific players on their specific items, just PM me. I see a good chunk of these guys on a daily basis.

slitz

Premier Member
Credits
POSTPONED: The Autograph Signing with LeSean McCoy for January 4th has been postponed as per a team-wide moratorium on signings until their playoff season is completed

wsohl

Premier Member
Credits
As a GIANTS fan I hope they resume signing Monday Morning :) Vick does look really good though. Should be a good game against the Pack.