Phoenix Superbowl

nflno1fan

Premier Member
Credits
Has anyone heard any instore signings going on the week of the superbowl in phoenix?

JKCowboys60

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I'm guessing all of the local Phoenix autograph people already know about this, but I figured I'd post since I always miss these kinds of events. There is a Holt Brothers flag football game on Feb. 2nd. (Holt Brothers' Flag Football) There is also a Doug Flutie celebrity flag football game on the same day. (Sports Profiles Plus : Your Official Site For Sports and Fun) The second one has a very impressive list of people attending that includes Chad Johnson, Lance Briggs, and Marshawn Lynch. I plan on going if I can get cards of any of the players. Thanks, Josh.

krose

Banned
Credits
Strat getting the az republic. They have been having events posted. There is alot of HOF signings this upcomming week at different places and ALOT ALOT of parties going on.

JKCowboys60

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I just wanted to let everybody know there is a college football all-star game this Tuesday at the Tempe Arizona State campus. The event is free of charge and is supposed to have all the top football players like Darren McFadden and Colt Brennan. It is going to be aired on ESPN at a later date, and I believe the team was 1-4 on Tuesday. If anybody needs the exact time let me know and I can find out. I believe they are participating in a flag football game or something. When I was working out in the Performance Center they had flyers up for this event. Also, I noticed in the AZ Republic that there is a charity basketball game on Feb. 2nd at the Wells Fargo Arena that will include stars like TO, Brian Westbrook, Larry Firzgerald, Braylon Edwards, etc. Hope this helps for somebody, I won't be able to make it to either.

JKCowboys60

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I was able to find out that on February 2nd, Carson Palmer will be signing at the Sprint Store at the Arrowhead Mall. If anybody can get the information on where or who is signing for Sprint tomorrow I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Josh.