Pittsburgh Pirates Winter Caravan

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
GROUP 1
Featuring manager Clint Hurdle, outfielder Alex Presley, infielder Josh Harrison, first baseman Gaby Sanchez and broadcaster Tim Neverett.

DATE LOCATION TIME EVENT DETAILS
Tue., Dec. 11 Pittsburgh, PA 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Check presentation and holiday party at
The Pittsburgh Children's Institute
(private event)
Tue., Dec. 11 Pittsburgh, PA 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Holiday shopping and gift wrapping at
Pressley Ridge (private event)
Tue., Dec. 11 Pittsburgh, PA 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. Public autograph session in the lobby at Allegheny General Hospital
Tue., Dec. 11 Pittsburgh, PA 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Public autograph session with Alex Presley at Ross Park Mall
Wed., Dec. 12 Poland, OH 11 a.m. - 12 noon Poland Union Elementary School Visit
(private event)
Wed., Dec. 12 Franklin, PA 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Public autograph session at Cranberry Mall
with WFRA 1450 AM
Thu., Dec. 13 Erie, PA 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Visit and autograph session for patients, family and staff at Saint Vincent Health Center
(private event)
Thu., Dec. 13 Jamestown, NY 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Public autograph session at
Jamestown Community College

GROUP 2
Featuring bench coach Jeff Banister, outfielder Andrew McCutchen, pitchers Jared Hughes and Justin Wilson, and broadcaster Greg Brown.

Tue., Dec. 11 Pittsburgh, PA 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Check presentation and holiday party at
The Pittsburgh Children's Institute
(private event)
Tue., Dec. 11 Pittsburgh, PA 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Holiday shopping and gift wrapping at
Pressley Ridge (private event)
Tue., Dec. 11 Pittsburgh, PA 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. Public autograph session in the lobby at Allegheny General Hospital
Tue., Dec. 11 Pittsburgh, PA 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Public autograph session with Josh Harrison at South Hills Village
Wed., Dec. 12 Butler, PA 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Public luncheon event at Butler Community College with the United Way and WISR 680 AM
Wed., Dec. 12 Indiana, PA 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Public autograph session at Indiana Mall
with WCCS 1160 AM
Thu., Dec. 13 Greensburg, PA 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. Harrold Middle School Visit (private event)
Thu., Dec. 13 Wheeling, WV 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Public autograph session at Ohio Valley Mall
(St. Clairsville, OH)
GROUP 3
Featuring pitching coach Ray Searage, catcher Michael McKenry, outfielder Jose Tabata and broadcaster Bob Walk.

Tue., Dec. 11 Latrobe, PA 12 noon - 1:30 p.m. Public luncheon at Giannilli's II
with WCNS 1480 AM
Tue., Dec. 11 Johnstown, PA 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Public autograph session at Johnstown Galleria Mall with WNTJ 850 AM and WNTW 990
Wed., Dec. 12 Ebensburg, PA 12 noon - 1 p.m. "Christmas with the Pirates" Holiday party at Ebensburg Center (private event)
Wed., Dec. 12 Altoona, PA 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Public autograph session and toy drive with Toys for Tots at Peoples Natural Gas Field -- home of the Pirates Double-A affiliate, the Altoona Curve
Thu., Dec. 13 Ridgway, PA 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Luncheon and on-air interviews
with WDDH The Hound 95.7 FM
Thu., Dec. 13 DuBois, PA 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Public autograph session at DuBois Mall
with WCED 1200 AM

GROUP 4
Featuring third base coach Nick Leyva, second baseman Neil Walker, pitcher Bryan Morris, third baseman Pedro Alvarez and broadcaster Steve Blass.

Tue., Dec. 11 Charleston, WV 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Holiday Party at the Boys & Girls Club of Charleston (private event)
Tue., Dec. 11 Charleston, WV 6 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Private dinner event with WV Power VIP guests
Wed., Dec. 12 Morgantown, WV 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Public autograph session
at Suncrest PNC Bank
Wed., Dec. 12 Weirton, WV / Steubenville, OH 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Public autograph session
at Fort Steuben Mall with WEIR 1430 AM
Thu., Dec. 13 Youngstown, OH 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Public luncheon program at Butler Art Institute
Thu., Dec. 13 Uniontown, PA 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. Station visit and on-air interviews
at WMBS 590 AM
Thu., Dec. 13 Uniontown, PA 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Public autograph session at Uniontown Mall

I am hitting up Groups 2 and 4. If there is anyone out ther going to any of the stops that Bob Walk will be attending and can 50/50 - please let me know. I can 4-1 in your favor for as many as you can take. He is a great signer.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Don't go to a group 2 event specifically for McCutchen. He may not be there. His group is staying in Pittsburgh so it will be very easy to keep him from going to the public events. The team is greatly limiting his "exposure" this time around. For instance, the Allegheny General Hospital signing says on the website that it will be groups 1 & 2 attending. The internal schedule says it will only be Presley and Gaby Sanchez. My guess, and PURELY my best guess, is your best shot at Cutch will be at the Butler Community College luncheon (it's a $10 ticket).

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
Don't go to a group 2 event specifically for McCutchen. He may not be there. His group is staying in Pittsburgh so it will be very easy to keep him from going to the public events. The team is greatly limiting his "exposure" this time around. For instance, the Allegheny General Hospital signing says on the website that it will be groups 1 & 2 attending. The internal schedule says it will only be Presley and Gaby Sanchez. My guess, and PURELY my best guess, is your best shot at Cutch will be at the Butler Community College luncheon (it's a $10 ticket).

that is the one I am going to

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
I can take a consignment for Cutch for $50. He is going to be THAT big of a pain to get next week.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
The sooner, the better. Thursday 12/13 at the absolute latest.