Possible Da'Sean Butler private signing

rayfinkle

Premier Member
Credits
I'm in touch with Da'Sean, and want to gauge interest here to see if it's worth setting up. If I get good feedback I will try to get a reasonable price or won't do the signing at all.

rayfinkle

Premier Member
Credits
I hate to bump this, but wanted people to let me know as I did not get a lot of interest. I am in talks with Da'Sean, and while he is not in the league right now, he should be returning shortly. Now would be a great time to get him to do a signing I think.

tummy34

Founding Member
Credits
I hate to bump this, but wanted people to let me know as I did not get a lot of interest. I am in talks with Da'Sean, and while he is not in the league right now, he should be returning shortly. Now would be a great time to get him to do a signing I think.

Why? Just to say you have done a private signing?

rayfinkle

Premier Member
Credits
No because I have good contact and he is interested in doing it. I'm indifferent, but I see people on here interested in all types of autographs. I'm going to take your response as a "not interested."

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
WVU guy i'm definitely in as long as it's reasonable

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
Da'sean is awesome lol, we recognized him at a club in Hoboken, NJ one night and were hangin out for a little. Took some pics, and he bought us like 3 rounds of shots lol, real cool guy