Private signing with TIM HUMMEL - former White Sox, Red Sox, Cardinals, Reds prospect

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN IN ADVANCE

I have finalized a signing with former Chicago White Sox/Boston Red Sox/Cincinatti Reds/St. Louis Cardinals prospect Tim Hummel. Tim and I played college ball together at ODU. He was drafted in the 2nd round of the 2000 MLB Draft by the White Sox.

The signing will take place on February 17th. All items must be received by February 16th.

Pricing is $2.00 per item.
If anyone does want an inscription, it would be an additional $1.00.

Tim will sign cards, balls, bats, jerseys, etc...but no blank index cards. If you have an odd item and you aren't sure, shoot me a PM.

Please make sure you prep your item(s) before sending them in.

All items will need to have a SASE and sticky note on the item with your name and username. This will help me keep everything organized and make sure I can get it in the mail quickly after the signing.

Send All Items To:
Kevin Heninger
Attn: Hummel signing
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

I will accept the following forms of payment:
Check
Money Order
Cash
Paypal(You must include the 4% fee or your item won't get signed and I will return it). My paypal e-mail is dahamma7@aol.com.

Every item will be signed in blue unless another pen/color is specifically requested. I have silver decos and blue sharpies. If you select a different color, please include the pen with the item(s).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Also, please let me know what and when you are sending so I can keep track by posting in this thread.

Below is a list of some of the cards Tim has. This list doesn't include the different variations. I do have extras of the 2001 Southern League Top Propects card. If you want one, it will be $1 plus the $2 for the signing. Just let me know in this thread.

2000 Winston Salem Update #16
2001 AZ Fall League #7
2001 Birmingham Barons #12
2001 Southern Lg Top Prospects #16
2002 Charlotte Knights #14
2002 Topps Traded #T260
2002 Donruss Elite #262
2002 Heritage #111
2002 UD Minor League #193
2003 Donruss Champions #64
2003 Donruss Classics #152
2003 Fleer Splendid Splinters #135
2003 Topps Total #237
2004 Donruss Team Heroes #110
2004 Reds Kahn's #11
2005 Pawtucket Red Sox #15

Thanks,

Kevin

I have recv'd the following items from the following members:
schnepa - 1 card (paid)
conine19 - 2 cards (paid)
Luke Bendick - 1 card (paid)
buccopride - 2 cards (paid)
Doug Hopkins - 1 baseball (paid)
captain23 - 1 card (paid)
ce1079 - 4 cards (paid)
Jimmy Cute - 1 card (paid)
gorphils - 1 card (paid)
Notorious B.E.G. - 1 card (paid)
greyling2 - 2 cards (paid)
smatt - 6 cards (paid)
jtomevi10 - 1 card (paid)
DKelly28 - 1 card(paid)
Topprospect16 - 1 card(paid)
tomcook18 - 1 card(paid)

Last edited by a moderator:

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I know Kev's gonna try to parlay this into signings with other local guys, but I don't know if Curtice is on the radar enough. I don't know if Hummel even knows him for that matter. I hope so though, that would be a great player to track down!

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
any chance you can hook this up with another local, the great john curtice?

I definitely have Curtice on my list of guys to try to track down. Hopefully Derek and I can manage something for him. I need him on A LOT!

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I definitely have Curtice on my list of guys to try to track down. Hopefully Derek and I can manage something for him. I need him on A LOT!

Yeah, would be nice to finish up those Cuddyer 2-player RC's after a freakin' decade!

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
This is actually a great signing for people needing stuff. I saw Tim was your friend and you played ball with him, but he was a class act pr&*k when he was in Pawtucket.....

LOL...I have heard that from many people. I haven't seen that side myself, but I know that side does exist.