Providence Bruins signing free autographs, 1/19, Mansfield, MA

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
Providence Bruins Byron Bitz and Johnny Boychuk will be signing FREE autographs at my big sports card show at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, Mass on M. Luther King Day, Monday, January 19 from 10:30 am to 12:30. It's up to 2 autographs per player per person with admission to the show ($2 admission, under 12 free) 4*6 photos of each player will be available - also for FREE --- as supplies last. (Larger photos & Bruins pucks will be available for a nominal charge.) For additional information, check out Cardboard Promotions Home Page

There will also be 2 Providence Bruins signing free autographs at my big sports card show (same location & time) on Presidents Day, Monday, February 16. Specific players to be announced approximately 3 weeks prior to show.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
If you get Wacey Rabbit for the next one, I'm in for a personalized photo. He's one of the wife's favorite hockey players.

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Providence Bruins Byron Bitz and Johnny Boychuk will be signing FREE autographs at my big sports card show at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, Mass on M. Luther King Day, Monday, January 19 from 10:30 am to 12:30. It's up to 2 autographs per player per person with admission to the show ($2 admission, under 12 free) 4*6 photos of each player will be available - also for FREE --- as supplies last. (Larger photos & Bruins pucks will be available for a nominal charge.) For additional information, check out Cardboard Promotions Home Page

There will also be 2 Providence Bruins signing free autographs at my big sports card show (same location & time) on Presidents Day, Monday, February 16. Specific players to be announced approximately 3 weeks prior to show.

Are these guys good hockey prospects? Sorry I don't usually do hockey so I don't know but only live 40 min from Mansfield.

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks for your interest. Boychuk has 29 points in 31 games so far this year for the Providence Bruins AND he's a defenseman, so yes he's a very good hockey prospect. Although not as strong a prospect, Bitz is a bit of a "fan favorite" in Providence known more for being an enforcer than for his scoring abilities........I welcome any suggestions for other Providence Bruins. I'm a sponsor/advertiser with the team and I send them a list of at least a half dozen players I'm interested in and they can usually get me 2 off my list. Last February we had Matt Hunwick signing free autographs and he's now with the Boston Bruins.

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
Providence Bruin Adam McQuaid will be replacing Johnny Boychuk as a FREE autograph guest at my big sports card show on M. Luther King Day this coming Monday. (Boychuk has a family commitment and is now scheduled as one of the 2 Providence Bruin free autograph guests at my card show on Presidents Day.)

Providence Bruin Zach Hamill will replace Byron Bitz as the other free autograph guest on M. Luther King Day IF Bitz is still playing for the Boston Bruins (instead of the Providence Bruins) as of Monday the 19th. Hamill was the Bruins 1st round pick in 2007 (8th overall)

Doug Keating, Cardboard Promotions Home Page