Pujols Hitting Clinic - KC, Missouri signing

klinger

Premier Member
Credits
I know there is another post regarding an opportunity for getting items signed by Albert Pujols. However, I thought I would open up an opportunity to get a few items signed. I have been in contact with the hitting clinic. Actually my son will be participating. I asked if I could bring more items and was told I could bring some additional items. Being a collector and a huge cardinal fan I will be getting a ball signed while I am there. I live in St. Louis and it will take me about 4.5 hours to get to Kansas City.

Pujols has been very difficult to get. I have been to the stadium numerous times, attended spring training, went to the Allstar game in St. Louis and tried to get autograph tickets via winter warm-up. I think the cost is $175 through winter warm-up. Some might think the price is high but it is worth it to me.

Anyway, I would be willing to take four or five items with me to the signing. I would expect to get all of them signed. However, I will get items signed based on the order of commitment I receive from you. Hence, if I take four items and can only get three signed. I will get the first three items I receive signed. I will refund the money and return the item of the fourth person. I will have my son with me so I would expect to get these items signed (but just in case).

The link below is for the hitting clinic. It provides more detail regarding pricing and items. I will be adding an additional $35 for the prices on the website. This would be $200 for a baseball, 8x10, cards or $270 for the other items. I know bats and jerseys will not be signed.

http://www.millhouseaep.com/AlbertPujol****tingClinic.html

Regarding shipping, I ask that you ship me your item and include postage paid for the return. I do not have any regular OMLB (only ones with HOF) at my house but can pick one up (if you want to save on the shipping to me). I can just add that on to the price stated above. I do not have access to any 8 x 10s.

I will also have a camera with me. If I am allowed to I will also try and get pics of Albert signing your item.

Please PM me if you have any questions or interest. We can discuss the details.

Thanks,
Steve

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Pujols

I don't want to be a jerk but you trying to take this away from me? It would be nice to take items after I am filled, but I am not filled yet.

RobbieLee

Lifetime Member
Website
s824.photobucket.com
Credits
I don't want to be a jerk but you trying to take this away from me? It would be nice to take items after I am filled, but I am not filled yet.

hes not being anything you say your going one min. then the next oh im not going now..then the next day well im going again but im adding a 35.00 fee..come on

AMF

Founding Member
Credits

He has every right to post and say he will take things as you will. Many people on here put up 50/50's for the same event. It opens it up for more than 2-3 people to get stuff done and allows members to pick WHO they want to work with. I know when I see 4 people taking items for an event I will send stuff to the person who has more feedback, or who I have worked with in the past rather than chancing losing my items or not getting them signed.

klinger

Premier Member
Credits
I decided to close this off for now. If something changes and I open it back up, then I will let you know. I originally had four or five openings but decided to pick one of the slots for myself.

If someone REALLY has to get in, then PM me (especially if you want a ball signed as I can pick one up and not have to wait for shipping).

I have the following members confirmed:

greatsacman
jlequire (received your item)
beastinbigal

Thanks.

Mike8

Premier Member
Credits
I would be in for a baseball if you decide to open up any more.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
He has every right to post and say he will take things as you will. Many people on here put up 50/50's for the same event. It opens it up for more than 2-3 people to get stuff done and allows members to pick WHO they want to work with. I know when I see 4 people taking items for an event I will send stuff to the person who has more feedback, or who I have worked with in the past rather than chancing losing my items or not getting them signed.

I agree with Alex here on everything he said. Not to mention he didn't undercut the other guy, so at least he had some sort of sense to keep the pricing the same.