Rangers 2nd rounder Johnny Whittleman

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
From www.newbergreport.com

A few things regarding Monday night’s Bound Edition Release Party at Tin Star in the Quadrangle:

· We have our first autograph guest confirmed: third baseman Johnny Whittleman, the Rangers’ second-round pick in June. The Humble, Texas product, who was among the Arizona League leaders this summer in RBI, extra-base hits, walks, slugging, and on-base percentage, is heading to Dallas strictly for our event. This will be the first chance for most of us to meet Johnny, and he’ll be on hand to sign the Bound Edition (which contains his photo).

· Remember, the cost to get autographs is a purchase of the 2006 Bound Edition ($25), whether you’ve prepaid or buy one that night.

· The new run of T-shirts won’t be ready for Monday (but will be ready by time I ship books out), but I’m bringing the remaining inventory of the current shirts (a couple dozen total) and will discount them (from the current $15-17 price) to $10 each, until they run out.

· To help us and Tin Star figure out how to staff and set up, I’d appreciate it if you could reply to this and let me know if you plan to attend (and how many of you there will be). You’re not committing yourself if you say you’ll be there...and you can certainly come even if you don’t write back...but it would help a bunch if you think you’ll be there, even if not 100% sure.

Again, Tin Star is at 2626 Howell Street, Dallas, Texas 75204, in the Quadrangle, and the party will start on Monday at 6:00 and go until 8:30 or so.

We’re working on additional autograph guests; more on that as they solidify.

Jamey

bryan

Credits
it said that diamond will also be there on monday at the tin star but i am not traveling to texas for the event no way even though i would love to get Diamonds autograph