Rare signing with Ray Lankford

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
We're happy to announce a signing with Ray Lankford on Sept 18th. Ray is a 15% signings and has stopped signing entirely since 2008. Ray signed for the first time in a long time at the Cardinals Winter Warmup this year where he got a great reception. We know Ray is needed by a lot of card/set collectors so we were able to negotiate a low price to help card collectors. We can also only take 25 bats and 25 jerseys so be sure to get in on those items fast!

Ray played 14 years with the Cardinals/Padres and is known as one of the top Cardinals of all time. He hit 238 HRs in his career and is the leader for HRs at Busch Memorial Stadium with 123. His last at-bat of his career was a pinch hit HR at home. Despite his power he was also known for his speed and defensive abilities. Ray had 5 seasons with 20 HRs and 20 SBs making him the only Cardinal to ever do that more than once. Defensively Ray was in a long line of esteemed Cardinals center fielders and had only 1 error in 1996.

Prices are as follows:
Ray Lankford - Your Card - $10.00
Ray Lankford - Your Flat/Ball/Premium - $15.00
Ray Lankford - Your Bat - $25.00 (Only 25 available)
Ray Lankford - Your Jersey - $25.00 (Only 25 available)
Ray Lankford - Our OMLB - $30.00
Ray Lankford - Our Bat - $55.00

Free Inscriptions!

We accept Cash/Check/MO or paypal to payments@showmesigs.com. SASE are welcome or add $6.55 for return shipping (big items require more shipping). Send items/payments to:

Show-Me-State Signatures
PO Box 608
St. Peters, MO 63376

To order or get more information, please visit:
Baseball Signature Shows brought to you by Show-Me-State Signatures LLC

Questions? Email me: john@showmesigs.com or call us: 314-856-3484

OneDawgs Graphs

Premier Member
Credits
He has also signed at two different locations near St. Louis for free since the Winter Warm Up!

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks for the interest. For those of you who are interested, please be sure to place your order through our website or through email. We are limited in the items we can take, so its first come first. If you have any questions let me know.

-John

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
There are plenty of guys who sign TTM or IP that do signings. Not everyone is going to run across Ray Lankford in the foreseeable future.

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
There is a good amount of interest in this signing. Keep the items coming! If you have any questions/concerns feel free to contact me.

Thank you!