Ravens HOF JONATHAN OGDEN Private Signing 2/27/13

JerseyInk

Premier Member
Credits
who took care of Emmitt?

I'm not taking anything away from Larry. Larry was a great OL during his day. But being on America's Team during that era gave him tons more exposure that JO. Same accolades as Larry with 1/4th the media recognition. This as close as being equal as you'll find.

jarman8671

Lifetime Member
Credits
Why would he? Movie based on Oher, not Ogden.
I don't know if this is why sacman wants it on the poster if at all, but Ogden was in part of the book, mostly as an example of the change to drafting Offensive Lineman. If anything, it should be, why wouldn't he? He is getting paid to throw his signature on something, so I think he was making sure that the item wasn't restricted.

prae_21

Lifetime Member
Credits
I don't know if this is why sacman wants it on the poster if at all, but Ogden was in part of the book, mostly as an example of the change to drafting Offensive Lineman. If anything, it should be, why wouldn't he? He is getting paid to throw his signature on something, so I think he was making sure that the item wasn't restricted.

Sure, he'd sign it if he's getting paid. I wouldn't get it done based on all the other stuff you could get signed... and considering Ogden is not on the move poster or even the main character.

That's the equivalent of paying Rafael Palmiero or Pudge sign a copy Jose Canseco's book "Juiced" becasue they're mentioned in it.

Last edited: