Rays fanfest wristband

hollifield23

Premier Member
Credits
I am looking to buy a wristband for the Rays fanfest. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know.

KDOG4187

Premier Member
Credits
Forgive my ignorance but aren't the wristbands unlimited and available at fanfest? I didn't think it was a restricted # of bands sold??

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
Heres the problem KDOG if buy the wristband for people over 14 at the event for $20 you are losing time lining up for the tables. Season ticket holders do not wait for wristbands and the lines grow very quick. People like Longoria are in the first session normally so you have to get up there pretty fast.

Last edited:

KDOG4187

Premier Member
Credits
Heres the problem KDOG if buy the wristband for people over 14 at the event for $20 you are losing time lining up for the tables. Season ticket holders do not wait for wristbands and the lines grow very quick. People like Longoria are in the first session normally so you have to get up there pretty fast.

Oh I see thank you for the input. Is it reasonably possible to have a good haul at rays fest? I went years ago and did well but it was before the world series wins. Can you still have adecent day or is it a waste of time?

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
Well in years past it has been pretty hard to get a good haul as far as stars going through the lines. You sit inside for like an hour before they start signing so by the time you get done with longoria or whoever in the first session people have been lining up for over an hour at all the tables so you can just imagine. With the new additions I can only imagine it will be around the same amount of fans or more. I dont know if Manny will even be signing there but they usually dont release schedule until the week of and even then theres always changes the day of the event. I know people who skip around with friends and they seem to do pretty well so yes its possible if you plan it properly yes. hope this helps