Red Sox Can Drive -- Tommorow & Sunday Pre-Game

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
Tommorow and Sunday at Fenway Park they are having the Red Sox Wives Can Drive. $10 or 10 (I think..) cans of non-perishable foods gets you 1 autographed 5x7. I've gone 2 years and have come away with 2 Schillings and a David Wells, plus some others. Usually, they have the whole team (Including Manny & Ortiz) so there might be a Matsuzaka. There is one table at every gate, so you might have to do some searching.

FJMBoston

Founding Member
Credits
From the Red Sox website...

BOSTON -- The 16th annual Red Sox Wives Can and Cash Drive will take place this Saturday and Sunday, July 21-22, at Fenway Park.
Fans attending the Red Sox games with the Chicago White Sox on Saturday (3:55 p.m.) and Sunday (2:05 p.m.) are asked to help the Greater Boston Food Bank fight hunger by bringing canned food items or by making a cash donation at any Fenway Park gate.

With the donation of ten food items or $10.00, fans will receive an autographed picture of a Boston Red Sox player while supplies last (limit of four photos per individual fan).

Canned food items such as tuna fish, peanut butter, canned fruits and vegetables, red and brown beans, and juice boxes are welcome. The Fenway Park gates open two hours before each game, and Red Sox Wives will be on hand to greet fans and receive the donations.

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
I should have posted this too, it's OUTSIDE the gates. You don't need tickets, even though it seems you do.

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
My cousin came away with Alex Cora and Manny Delcarmen. They only had 4 guys left at the 2 tables they went to yesterday and they were the 2 mentioned, Eric Hinske, and Javy Lopez. I told her she should have opened the cans and eaten the tuna.