Red Sox Prospects

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
BOSTON -- An autograph session to benefit the Red Sox Foundation will take place on Monday, January 14 from 4:30 until 5:45 p.m. at the Official Red Sox Team Store, located at 19 Yawkey Way, across from Fenway Park.
For a donation of $20.00 to the Red Sox Foundation, fans will have the opportunity to receive autographs from Boston's top upper level prospects. The players are taking part in the Red Sox 2008 Rookie Program, a two-week session designed to expose the players to the expectations of being in the major leagues for the Red Sox.

The autograph session will be open to fans of all ages on a first come, first served basis. There will be a limit of one autograph of each player attending per person. Fans may bring items to have signed or can purchase merchandise to be autographed at the Team Store.

The players attending the Rookie Program who are expected to take part in the autograph session include two players who saw at least some major league action with the Red Sox in 2007: pitchers Clay Buchholz and Devern Hansack. Others expected to participate are pitchers Michael Bowden, Hunter Jones, Justin Masterson, and Dustin Richardson; catcher Dusty Brown; infielders Aaron Bates, Chris Carter and Jed Lowrie; and outfielders Bubba Bell and Jonathan Van Every. The list of players is subject to change.

pfmicks

Premier Member
Credits
Can anyone help me out and get me a Buchholz on a 07 Bowman DP? I have extras, and well as some Lowrie I could give.

FJMBoston

Founding Member
Credits
Sox Signings

With Buchholz getting $79 a pop at the Wilmington show, I could see this one being a madhouse.