Rey Quinones Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Paid for Concepcion that did a show 5 miles from my house. Dealer never had him sign any of the TTM stuff and I couldnt go to the show.

Mike Young hasnt signed any of the 3 attempts I shot his way past 2 years. Maybe I will try again.

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
Diaz

Good luck with Diaz.

I finally found an 89Topps for my collection that was authentic and signed nicely. I quickly paid $25 for it. I've emailed, sent checks, sent Priority mail, sent to the Pirates Alumni, etc several times and never got a response.

DKelly28

Premier Member
Website
www.dksbaseballcards.com
Credits
Good luck with Diaz.

I finally found an 89Topps for my collection that was authentic and signed nicely. I quickly paid $25 for it. I've emailed, sent checks, sent Priority mail, sent to the Pirates Alumni, etc several times and never got a response.

Yeah Diaz is a biggie for a lot of 89 collectors. I of course still need him for 89 donruss...

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
All the orders have been sent back with a couple of exceptions, Moret hasn't been signed we are still trying to catch up with him. Also, Huffman your stuff hasn't been sent I need to find an new envelope, the one that you sent has been through the mail a few times and it looks like it won't make it another trip. Some of the people that sent SASE I hope they go through with no problems there were some that didn't seem to have enough postage, if they get returned to me I will contact you ASAP. If you haven't ordered your Hector autographs that is the next signing. If you have any questions or need anything shoot me a PM or email.