Richmond Flying Squirrels Field Staff 1/5

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
"The Richmond Flying Squirrels have announced that they will hold a press conference on Tuesday, January 5th at 11 AM to introduce the field staff that will lead the Flying Squirrels in their inaugural season in Richmond in 2010. The press conference will be held at the Home Team Grill in the Fan and will be open to the public. All three members of the field staff assigned to the Flying Squirrels by their parent-club, the San Francisco Giants, will be in attendance and available to the media following the press conference."

Unfortunately, they seem to be keeping it a secret who the field staff is, making it tough for guys like me to decide on whether or not this event is worth attending. Maybe El Scorcho can pull some strings and get me some names!

scoreset

Credits
Riiiiight.....

Ballzy

Premier Member
Credits
naaaa, just ****in with you dude. it's some dude that neither me or anyone else in this town has heard of. they are a west coast team playing on the east coast........we won't get any good coaches, rovers, or rehab players.......and angel villalona is in prison.....so we won't get him either. at least they will have pretty good beer specials, lol.

Ballzy

Premier Member
Credits
phil nevin is a coach in this league though, so that is a decent graph. maybe jesus montero and strasburg......but that is about it in this league. 2011 here we come.

scoreset

Credits
Yeah, I'm thinking of the Lipso Nava, Jerry Cram, Ross Grimsleys of the world that SF has had in their ranks recently...and I'm thinking no special trip to Richmond is necessary. By the time Altoona comes through for the 19th time I can focus on the home team, LOL.