Riddick Bowe Private Signing

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN

Well i just spoke to Riddick's agent. This signing is a go as long as i can get a decent amount of items (more money for them). Signing is scheduled for July 18th. Items do not need to be sent as of right now. I need to see how many items i get then contact them to see if we can do this if i do not meet the min. number. Please pm me what you need signed and i will keep a running total in this thread. Once i get the okay with the number in the next couple weeks and if they okay that the amount is good i will need the items shipped to me. The only way the date will change is if they book a fight for HBO. They are trying to get him to fight. Prices do not include shipping. I may be able to get SI's with and without shipping labels from ebay. I will not have photos or gloves for sale. Please pm me with any questions and if you want any item signed. If you do not see your item listed please pm me for a price.

Flats up to 11x14 - $20
Flats larger than 11x14 - $25
Gloves - $30
Trunks - $50
Robe - $60

Inscriptions - $5 each

If not sending a SASE, please include the following for shipping:

Photos up to 11x14 - $6
Larger than 11x14 - $7
Gloves, Trunks, Robes - $10

Like i said above, i do not need any items at the moment until i get the okay that i have enough to do this. After i get the okay i will send my address to everyone that will be in on the signing. If you would like any special pen used please send it with your item. I will have silver, black and blue sharpies.

rrussou812 - glove
colts fan - flat

Last edited:

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Also his agent was telling me they may not be at the Chantilly show.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
anyone else? if i dont get more this def. will not be going through.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Just wanted to let everyone know this WILL NOT happen. I have not gotten the interest that I did before and his agent called me and said they want a min. of $3,000 for one hour of his time.