RJ Reynolds Private Signing - 8/18/12 (need by 8/14/12) - Impossible TTM graph!

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I don't usually but I will ask RJ. I can understand wanting personal space and not being bothered though. I know I hate when I get junk mail...and this may be their equivalent of junk mail filling up their mailboxes.

Amen, Cox Communications is the worst for junk mail. When you think about it, it is kind of weird that these guys are stalked out and their addresses put into a book for collectors to access. I'm sure athletes feel it is an invasion of their privacy. I know I've had a few guys tell me just that. Ken Oberkfell, who is a very gracious IP signer told me point blank that any mail that comes to his house gets trashed. He doesn't even open it. He felt that was his private life and personal space and he shouldn't be bothered at home.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Only 7 spots remain.

If interested you would need to choose one of the cards I have listed in the first thread and set up a TM for the deal. You would need to mail a SASE along with payment ASAP as the items are being mailed Tuesday/Wednesday.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
A few items were smeared during the signing so I contacted RJ and will be sending replacement cards for him to sign and send back. Luckily, none of the rare cards sent in were smeared. If any of the smeared cards are yours, I will be PMing you to let you know the status.

Here are a few pics of items that were signed...

CIMG2643.jpg

CIMG2644.jpg

CIMG2645.jpg

CIMG2646.jpg

Conine19

Lifetime Member
Credits
The cards arrived and look real good. Thanks again. Pretty soon the majority of my collection is going to be from the great people of Virginia! LOL

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I recv'd the other cards that RJ signed to replace the smeared ones and here is a pic of them. Please don't ask if these cards are available as they were replacements for the smeared cards and are on their way back to members.

CIMG2710.jpg