Roger "The Rocket" Clemens Card ONLY Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Sportsgraphing is excited to announce an upcoming private signing with Roger "Rocket" Clemens in mid-March to early-April. It's COVID, that's the range I have from his agent right now. As it gets closer I will post updates. All items must be received no later than 3/12.

THIS IS A CARD ONLY SIGNING. I will not be accepting anything else but trading cards.

YOUR ITEMS:
1984/1985 Cards $125
Cards $100

NOTES: All cards/photos will be signed in Blue/Black Sharpie, just mark your preference.
1) Include a note inside with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, CELL, and MAILING ADDRESS.
2) Put a small post-it-note on the back of the card with your name.
3) Put a 2nd post-it-note on the item with where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.
These rules are to make sure you get the item back 100% the way you want.

PAYMENT: Cash, check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to SportsGraphing. PayPal Friends/Family alan@sportsgraphing.com is also accepted. I MUST have your items/payment by 3/12 or they will be returned.

OUR ADDRESS: Alan Moore, ATTN: Clemens Signing, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

SHIPPING: Return S&H Must be included with your items.
1-9 Cards, please add $4.00 for 1st Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation S&H.
10+ cards, please add $9.00 for Priority Mail S&H.
Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are is not responsible for lost or damaged items.

Clemens 1.jpg
Clemens 2.jpg

Last edited: