Ruben Sierra Private signing

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALLAN

I have the opportunity to assist with a private signing with Ruben Sierra. Signing is to take place the last week of August/ first week of Sept. I need all items by August 25th. All items will be signed in blue sharpie and will be for CARDS ONLY. Also I need a minimum of 50 pieces to make this happen. Also he didn't seem to interested in doing inscriptions incase anyone wanted one.

your cards are $12 with a SASE

PLEASE since I need a min of 50 to make this happen on the back of the envelope mark how many cards you are including for the signing. If I don't get the 50 I can just return to sender the items to not waiste anyones SASE

Also make sure the cards are prepped and tagged with your user id name on the back.

payment (check, money order, cash) no paypal

Send payment to
chris rifon
260 demarest ave
new milford, nj 07646

if I left anything out or you have any questions pm me...

Last edited:

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
all pms have been answered...
i will ask about sierra photos but was given very clear instructions on cards only.. but I will ask

Kyle Young

Lifetime Member
Credits

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I started getting some cards in already..

PLEASE mark on the back of the envelope how many are inclosed that way if I don't hit 50 I can just RTS the lettere and not waiste the sase..

also make sure THE CARDS are labeled with your ID or name or something.. don't just write your name in the envelope

and one last thing the way you send the cards to me is the way I will be returning them to you.. if you use a top loader I will return in a top loader.. if yo usend the card loose in the envelope wrapped with paper i will return the card loose in the envelope wrapped with papper....