Status
Not open for further replies.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
That's right, have your personal items siged by Former Mariners #1 pick and huge pitching prospect Ryan Anderson. After many surgeries he has given up the spikes for culinary school where he is learning to become an executive chef and restaurant owner.

Details are being worked out as we speak but here is how it will go.

You send your items to my address along with payment for said items.

Once everyone's items are in they are sent to Ryan to sign and return.

He has agreed to do a private signing if the interest is there. I needed him on 6 set cards so I know others need him as well.

We have to get a decent amount of cards, photos, balls, etc together to make this work.

What do you need? What is it worth to you?

I will post prices when they are set in stone along with the deadlines.

Bcfan9876

Credits
will he sign a spatchula is the question?

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
In all seriousness, obviously the items are going to be baseball related but if you really want a signed spatula and wish to pay for it we can arrange that.

larryb

Credits
alanmoore said:
That's right, have your personal items siged by Former Mariners #1 pick and huge pitching prospect Ryan Anderson. After many surgeries he has given up the spikes for culinary school where he is learning to become an executive chef and restaurant owner.

Details are being worked out as we speak but here is how it will go.

You send your items to my address along with payment for said items.

Once everyone's items are in they are sent to Ryan to sign and return.

He has agreed to do a private signing if the interest is there. I needed him on 6 set cards so I know others need him as well.

We have to get a decent amount of cards, photos, balls, etc together to make this work.

What do you need? What is it worth to you?

I will post prices when they are set in stone along with the deadlines.

How do you know Ryan Anderson?

clarendoncm

Charter Member
Credits
This post is Hilarious. I can only imagine the price for a private signing with mr. Anderson. If this works out, My friend Chris Trevino used to pitch for the Braves farm system. He works oilfield now, maybe I can organize a private signing :D

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
The fact of the matter is I know alot of people who still need him on many sets. I approached him about doing a private signing, I am imagining the fees being $5 per, and he was open to it.

If you do not need him, then don't post in here. For those who need him, and alot of you have already PM'ed or emails me, I will be in touch.

Alan

larryb

Credits
alanmoore said:
The fact of the matter is I know alot of people who still need him on many sets. I approached him about doing a private signing, I am imagining the fees being $5 per, and he was open to it.

If you do not need him, then don't post in here. For those who need him, and alot of you have already PM'ed or emails me, I will be in touch.

Alan

But he will sign your cards if you mail them directly to him?

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
alexsautographs said:
I'm just wondering...what do you do that allows you to set these things up? Are you like an autograph show coordinator or something?

I think outside the box when it comes to autographs. I wish there were people out there who would set these things up for people I need. In the meantime, if I find someone who is really needed but has been out of ball for awhile I will appoach them. This all stemmed out of my needing him on 6 cards to complete sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.