Founding Member
Credits
Jerry Rice, Ozzie Smith & more - Safeway Charity Softball Game

Safeway​
Hall of Fame​
All*Stars​
Charity Softball Game​

Saturday, September 8, 2007
Evans Field, UC Berkeley Campus (Berkeley, CA)

Safeway vs. Nabisco Hall of Fame All-Stars
Gates Open 10am * Autographs 10am-11:30am * Play Ball 12 noon

HALL OF FAME LEGENDS
Jerry Rice * Steve Garvey * Ozzie Smith * Bill "Spaceman" Lee * Dave Parker * Vince Coleman * Vida Blue * Willie McGee * Andre Dawson * George Foster

Players will supply photos for autographs - no memorabilia (first-come, first-served)

Tickets are $5.00. Tickets for children 12 and under are complimentary. Tickets will be available for purchase at the gate on the day of the event. Must have ticket to enter.

Last edited:

bc81758

Charter Member
Credits
dersfan81 said:
Safeway​
Hall of Fame​
All*Stars​
Charity Softball Game​

Saturday, September 8, 2007
Evans Field, UC Berkeley Campus (Berkeley, CA)

Safeway vs. Nabisco Hall of Fame All-Stars
Gates Open 10am * Autographs 10am-11:30am * Play Ball 12 noon

HALL OF FAME LEGENDS
Jerry Rice * Steve Garvey * Ozzie Smith * Bill "Spaceman" Lee * Dave Parker * Vince Coleman * Vida Blue * Willie McGee * Andre Dawson * George Foster

Players will supply photos for autographs - no memorabilia (first-come, first-served)

Tickets are $5.00. Tickets for children 12 and under are complimentary. Tickets will be available for purchase at the gate on the day of the event. Must have ticket to enter.

Not a bad event to go to if you never got these guys sigs before.

Keep in mind though, not everyone is a guaranteed autograph at this event.

dersfan81

Founding Member
Credits
bc81758 said:
Not a bad event to go to if you never got these guys sigs before.

Keep in mind though, not everyone is a guaranteed autograph at this event.

This event has gone on for a few years now and unfortunately, for one reason or another, I have never had a chance to attend. This is the first time that I can remember the signings being organized like this beforehand. The event doesn't draw that big of a crowd so I would guess if you went you would stand a pretty good chance of getting everyone. I'm not sure about the quality of the items provided for them to sign or even if they stick to the no memorabilia rule. Once again this year it will be tough for me to make it but, if I do, I will post an update here.

geauxtigers

Lifetime Member
Credits
Anyone that is going that would be willing to get a second Jerry Rice I would pay for your ticket and buy the ticket of the person that probably has to go with you to get it lol I need him badly for my MS collection.

William