Sarah Palin, Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Lou Holtz in Houston

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
they arent really accessible at those events. you wont get them inside, thats for sure. outside, who knows, i guess it depends on the arena.

DallasFan

Premier Member
Credits
Actually went to the seminar once, paid day off from work, and Powell is an incredible speaker. I'd go see him any time. As far as getting them, it would be impossible inside, don't know outside. I think tickets were 2 dollars here in Austin. Inbetween the big guys, you listen to these other retards sell their stuff that will make you a millionaire. Worth it to hear Powell though.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'd be interested in getting some of those guys, but I wouldn't be able to make it unless they came in town on Sunday.

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
colin powell threw out the first pitch at a newark bears game last year and he did aign a bunch.. he seemed very nice, he was trying to keep that he was signing quiet, so i don't know if his people didn't want him to sign for security reasons

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
I say if you have a chance to go to this do it. I have obtained bill clinton, sarah palin, rudy giuliani, and barack obama at similiar venues. Palin racks if you can get to her typically.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Lou Holtz was spotted a few min ago at the airport

goblues82

Premier Member
Credits
Lou Holtz is the hardest one to get out of this group!!!! Ive racked on Palin and Giuliani like there was no tomorrow!!!