Scottie Pippen signing (Creative Sports)

Hot Buttered Dustin

Premier Member
Credits
Scottie Pippen - Chicago Bulls - March 13th, 2011

pippenmug1.jpg

Mail in your items:
Flats up to 11x14 $149.00 plus return postage.
All other items $199.00 plus return postage.
NBA 50 Lithos & Artwork $299 plus return postage.

149 for flats is a bit pricey, but PIP NEVER does these and he's pretty tough in many situations to get when you meet him in person....

I've been waiting for this for some time now... (I actually need him on Rockets stuff)

Fired up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwightfistpump.gif

jimmydancegif081701thum.gif

fistpumpthaaychtoo91107.gif

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
Dangit HBD, why you gotta throw up the mugshot of my boy? I will be sending in a jersey for this as it is much cheaper than the Mounted Memories prices now that he's an exclusive. PIP, Nolan Ryan, and Aikman are my all-time favorites..... Pippen being the sentimental fav. because of our past. Thanks for the heads up on this!

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Dangit HBD, why you gotta throw up the mugshot of my boy? I will be sending in a jersey for this as it is much cheaper than the Mounted Memories prices now that he's an exclusive. PIP, Nolan Ryan, and Aikman are my all-time favorites..... Pippen being the sentimental fav. because of our past. Thanks for the heads up on this!

The prices for both signings are the same....

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
The prices for both signings are the same....

Yes, I see they now are. Three or four days ago Mounted Memories had Pippen as being $299 for non-lithos and lithos at an outrageous price. Inscriptions were like $160 or something like that. I see they've basically knocked $100 off everything now. I freaked out when I saw the MM prices and then when I saw these prices.

EDIT: So Mail order jersey prices are now $209 + $99 inscriptions. I think I'll go with Mounted Memories now. I swear they had those prices jacked WAY up the other day. Wonder why they lowered them?

Last edited:

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Yes, I see they now are. Three or four days ago Mounted Memories had Pippen as being $299 for non-lithos and lithos at an outrageous price. Inscriptions were like $160 or something like that. I see they've basically knocked $100 off everything now. I freaked out when I saw the MM prices and then when I saw these prices.

EDIT: So Mail order jersey prices are now $209 + $99 inscriptions. I think I'll go with Mounted Memories now. I swear they had those prices jacked WAY up the other day. Wonder why they lowered them?

I think you may have looked at it when they were having trouble with their website. A lot of their prices were really screwed up at that time. These guys are taking mail order for the Mounted Memories show and are slightly cheaper I think:

Denver Autographs: Your source for John Elway, Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies and Hall of Fame autographed memorabilia.

They did a mail order before for me on a Rice and Montana duel signed mini helmet that turned out well.