Sean Casey 9/15 @ Reliant Stadium

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
GO TEXAN STORE AUTOGRAPH SESSION: JAMES CASEY
Stop by the Go Texan Store inside Reliant Stadium on Tuesday, Sept. 15, from 6–7 p.m., rookie tight end James Casey will be in the store to meet with fans and sign autographs.

..oops I accidentally wrote Sean instead of James. Can a mod please fix this?

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks, wasn't able to get him at TC. I was wondering who Sean Casey was, lol. I'll be there, I have a Rice 8x10 for him.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sean Casey played for the Sox shortly and is now an announcer for the MLB Network, for some reason I botch up their names. Hopefully someone fixes this.

bigaj412

Banned
Credits
Haha, when I first saw this thread, my first reaction was "Why the hell is Sean Casey doing a signing at Reliant Stadium???".....lol. I will be there if anyone needs anything done. I have a great image of Casey.

bigaj412

Banned
Credits
Great signing tonight! James is one of the nicest guys that you could meet. First off, he showed up about 10 minutes early, which was a nice change from the 20 minutes late most guys are. He chatted with everyone, took pictures, and signed multiples for anyone who asked. We chatted about his baseball career and he said that he was surprised so many people showed up for his signing. He thanked everyone for coming after each item he signed. Class act!

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, definately a nice guy! And he signed multiples too, which is a big plus!! The rookie needs to improve his graph though, it's ugly, lol.