Sean Casey private signing to benefit Casey’s Clubhouse details

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
I am conducting a private signing with former Reds/Pirates/Tigers/Red Sox player Sean Casey to benefit his foundation, Casey’s Clubhouse, which seeks to build a Miracle League field in southern Pittsburgh for children with disabilities.

More info about Casey's Clubhouse can be found here: Casey's Clubhouse :: A Miracle League Field
They also have a page on Facebook and was recently profiled on MLB.com.

The pricing structure is as follows:
$5 for cards
$10 flats/baseballs
$20 everything else
Inscriptions are free

PLEASE INCLUDE A SASE WITH YOUR ITEM(S). PLEASE TAG YOUR ITEM(S) WITH A POST-IT NOTE THAT INCLUDES THE NAME LISTED ON THE SASE AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. If you want any inscriptions (The Mayor, 3x All Star, etc.), please include that information on the tag as well. As of right now, I do not have any unsigned items available.

The signing is now on Wednesday, January 26. I need all items by Monday, January 24.

Please make all checks payable to Casey’s Clubhouse (yes, this is tax deductible). I am not taking any money for this signing—all proceeds are going to Casey’s Clubhouse.

Send items to:
Kevin Main
Re: Casey’s Clubhouse
109 Lansing Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15229

If you have any questions, please PM me on here or email me at mrmain18@yahoo.com.

Casey has been a very accommodating signer for us his entire career. This signing is a great way to say thank you to Sean and to help some kids at the same time.

Last edited:

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Will you expect other methods of payment?

A check or MO is my first choice. If someone sends cash, I can add it to the check I am writing. I really don't want to deal with Paypal for this since all the money is going directly to Casey's Clubhouse.

JSG1984

Founding Member
Credits
I'm in for at least 5 cards.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Thanks for doing this signing Kevin.....this is exactly the way a private signing should be done....old school!

Conine19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will be sending at least 5 cards. Thanks for organizing this. It is a great way to get signatures at a good price of a real good player, a super person and a charity all at once.