Shawn Riggans private signing!

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
APPROVED 04-21-2008, Alan

Hello everyone! First of all this has been approved by Alan to prevent any problems... Basically what is taking place is a private signing with Rays catcher Shawn Riggans! Shawn is an awesome guy and said he would be willing to sign a bunch of stuff for a small fee so that is what we decided to do! I told him I would see what type of interest is out there but it would be you guys sending your item, money, and a SASE! The fee is going to be:

-your cards $3 + SASE
-your photo $5 (8x10, magazine, items around that size) + SASE
-your ball, bat, or larger items $10 + SASE

I will open this up for people to start to send or get their orders ready and will accept your items up to my door until May 8th!

Then mid-late May Shawn and I will crank this out and he will sign your items that you send!

I have gotten Shawn a few times now and his autograph is very cool... it includes his full name and sometimes puts his number!

SHAWN RIGGANS signed Major League baseball - Rays - eBay (item 180232587498 end time Apr-18-08 19:11:29 PDT)

Thanks for looking and please feel free to post or pm me about any questions or to confirm your item so I can send along my address!

Thanks again,
-Ryan

LIST
-DKelly28 (1 card)
-boswell423 (3 cards)
-GoPhillies23 (1 card)
-kaplankrazies (1 or 2 cards)
-geauxtigers (1 card)
-BBGraph (2 photos)
-YANKS4LIFE (3 cards)
-ce1079 (1 card)
-sharksfan (1 8x10)
-fishr (2 cards)

Last edited:

Kaplankrazies

Lifetime Member
Credits
1-2 cards for me if I can find them buddy!!!!

geauxtigers

Lifetime Member
Credits
I need him on an 06 BHP. Do I have time to order one and still get it to you?

Thanks,
William

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
I need him on an 06 BHP. Do I have time to order one and still get it to you?

Thanks,
William

Yes I think you would... May 8th is when I would like the items to me however the sooner the better

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have 6 cards I might send you for this signing. IDK how many I will send out for this until next week. Will you still accept items for this sometime late next week???