SIGNING COMPLETE - Chia-An Huang 2006 Just Autographs #28

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
The Crown Jewel of the 2006 Just Autographs set is now available to US Collectors Come complete your set before these cards are gone, gone, outta here.....

One of the weirdest agreed signings I have ever taken place in is now completed. Read https://www.sportsgraphing.com/threads/chia-an-huang-2006-just-autographs-28.148721/ for where this started back in late Sept 2016.

Almost THREE YEARS LATER, they show up in my mailbox out of the blue after I contacted a collector in Taiwan who knew how to get in touch with him and mentioned there were a bunch of collectors who wanted to send him some items to be signed. It must have prompted him to remember my package and finally sign the items. He even signed a 1/1 printing plat card that I had mailed for him to keep.

The top card will be the one you receive. The ones signed in Chinese I only have 3 of and are holding onto them unless I can get a bunch of the Team USA cards that I need in trade.

Pricing (American signature) are $20 per card which includes shipping/handling. 2 card maximum. Supplies are limited so PayPal geomoojr@gmail.com before these are gone. Everyone doing this set needs him as you know.

Chia-An Huang.jpg