Signingshotline deluxe members

RiverRats

Credits
gorphils said:
Wow 35 for Charlie Hayes...thats nuts! :rolleyes:

Yes it is... but unfortunately for the people working on projects that need him, sometimes you just have to pony up !!! I hate it as much as the next guy, but damn this hobby..... :mad: :D

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Doesn't he do his mail? I sent in 7 cards (set cards) for 3 players for their signing in late Oct. I said, take it easy on the $56 handling fees since these are only cards. They said, add $35 for handling and $10 for return UPS.

What a joke but what are you going to do?

They pulled Simmons out of autograph retirement.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
I need a bunch from that Show so I need to start saving now. Remember, Charlie Hayes made the last out of the 96 series, that alone made him a $35 Autograph. As for Signings Hotline it is absolutely worth it if you live in an area with a lot of shows. With the $25 membership you save 5-10% off most of the big shows. I let my membership lapse because I was spending too much at the shows :).

EDIT - Just Figured it out and I am at $559 without O'Neill & Zimmer Which I will probably get. Let's see who they add for Sunday

Last edited:

justinj31

Founding Member
Credits
huffman said:
If I have to pay $8 for shipping then there is no way i'm doing that.

I give the promoters credit though, they bring in some good names.

The one that most attracted me was the Randy Johnson signing.

I need him on 1 set card and a SI that has pretty much EVERY member of the 2001 Diamondbacks expect him and a few other guys (Womack, Bell, Kim and Witt).

I want to do it for the SI but I just can't justify paying $200 for a signature on one item.

-Ryan
i have a 01 game used world series ball and cant bring myself to pay 250.00 for Randy at the show with inscription.