Signingshotline Deluxe

colinofwbl13

Founding Member
Credits
this is a thread where deluxe members can tell other members the dates and times of signings...

i will start by asking where the bj surhoff, ray lewis, and derick mason signings are in maryland. THANKS

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
BJ is on 8/25 at the babe Ruth museum, doesn't say what time. Autograph is free with admission.

Mason is every Monday starting 8/27 during the season from 7-9 at Damon's Grill in Hunt Valley where I assume he does a radio show

Lewis is every Monday starting 8/27 during the season from 6-8 at Full Moon BarBQue in Canton where I assume he does a radio show

felixfan59

Charter Member
Credits
What about the eric o'flaherty and felix hernandez ones in washington?thank you!

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
No offense but why don't you pony up the little fee they charge and look this stuff up on your own?

They do alot of leg work for the small amnt of money they charge for the service.

Pay them, I did!

colinofwbl13

Founding Member
Credits
thanks sugarcult for being so generous

Last edited:

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
alanmoore said:
No offense but why don't you pony up the little fee they charge and look this stuff up on your own?

They do alot of leg work for the small amnt of money they charge for the service.

Pay them, I did!

It's a really great site and worth the (I think) $15 a year

mort10

Premier Member
Credits
Isn't there a way you can get a free subscription if you provide them enough credible tips to post on their site?

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
mort said:
Isn't there a way you can get a free subscription if you provide them enough credible tips to post on their site?

Yes.

"How would you like to have SigningsHotline DeLuxe free for 6 months? Sure you would. And it's pretty easy to get. Email us with tips of local signings that we missed. Do it as few as 4 times and you get 6 months of SigningsHotline DeLuxe for FREE. We're not asking for the big promoters. We are asking for the local events in your town. The store openings, the local sports card shops, the local pubs, the local book signings, etc. These are the events we may miss and need your help with."