Stan Musial Private Signing May 3 2010

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
good prices, my question is I wonder if they come with the Stan the Man coa.

HRocket

Premier Member
Credits
good prices, my question is I wonder if they come with the Stan the Man coa.

I got an email from John who owns Show Me State Signatures and he says that Stan is bringing the Stan-the-man holograms. I asked him if they include the matching COA and he said he would let me know.

I also asked about his health and everything looks good. His eyesight is good and he can sign with any pen.

HRocket

Premier Member
Credits
Matching COA with Hologram are included with the Signatures at no extra charge. Stan's agent will be bringing them up to the private signing according to John Schenk from Showmesigs.com

Good news.

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
As Albert stated above, all items will come with a Stan-The-Man INC hologram and matching COA. If you guys have any questions, feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you,

John

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
As Albert stated above, all items will come with a Stan-The-Man INC hologram and matching COA. If you guys have any questions, feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you,

John

were will this signing be taking place? problem i have is i have a 18x24 poster with mcgwire and pujols already signed just dont want to risk having it get messed up or lost in the mail would prefer to get it inperson at a signing

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
were will this signing be taking place? problem i have is i have a 18x24 poster with mcgwire and pujols already signed just dont want to risk having it get messed up or lost in the mail would prefer to get it inperson at a signing

Unfortunately this is a private signing so we are unable to have other people present. Because of Mr. Musial's age, he doesn't do public signings anymore.

We receive several high dollar items, and for those we are more than happy to ship it back via Fedex with insurence.

Let me know if you have any other items. Thanks!